Jenn H from Cornerstone Advocacy Services Joins us over Zoom to Speak on:
- What human trafficking is and the scope of the problem
- Factors that contribute to human trafficking
- How to avoid becoming a trafficking victim
- Signs that someone may be the victim of human trafficking
- The best ways to help fight back against the human trafficking problem
- The best ways to support the victims of human trafficking
- Answer questions about human trafficking and its prevention
A little bit about Jenn:
“Jenn H is a passionate advocate for survivors of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation. She currently works for Cornerstone Advocacy Services in Bloomington, Minnesota. Jenn works to eradicate sex trafficking by working directly with survivors, influencing policy and providing community education. Jenn is a graduate of St. Cloud State University. She earned degrees in Criminal Justice, Political Science and International Relations. Jenn also holds a Master of Public Administration degree.”
We are encouraging mask-wearing, social distancing, and utilizing our hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building while attending worship in-person.
In addition to regular sanitizing practices, Zion has also, installed the Halo-LED to our HVAC system that helps fight airborne and surface contaminants, such as bacteria and viruses.